As I sit here pondering life I wonder how the rest of the world functions. I have recently decided to write books. I have a purpose, I have something I want to say. I also want to add a few dollars to my pension. Is that wrong?
I spend a lot of time joining this group and that group to promote my book. I get tangled up with which password I have used, concern myself with deleting sexually crude emails-give me a break. I try to support fellow writers, I try to learn how to write,how to format and how to avoid the sharks.
Some reading site asks me to select a favourite author. How in God's name would I ever do that? Seriously, I read two or three books a week-yes you read that correctly. I read, and have done so for over fifty years.
I have no idea who wrote some of the best stories I have read, until I decided to write my own I rarely paid attention to WHO wrote it. I simply want to be entertained. I can list off names till the cows come home but I will miss the best, because the book I am currently reading is "my best" or else I Wouldn't be reading it.
If you want a list of authors in no particular order sure, here goes: Stephen King,JamesPatterson,Dean Koontz,Frank Slaughter, Bradshaw,EarleStanley Gardiner, Louis LaMour,Agatha Christie,Lisa Unger, Amy Tan, Michael Connelly,the Bible,Margolian,Conrad Black, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Margaret Trudeau, Jack London, Carolyn Ann Vaughan, Dolly Parton,F Scott Fitzgerald, Tabitha King, Charles Hemingway,Lucy Maud Montgomery,Dickens,Temple Emmet Williams,PeteMorin, Mark Twain,Dan Brown,Pierre Burton,Farley Mowat,Stephen Leacock,Hans Christian Andersen,Peter Hoeg,Solzhenitsyn,Alcott,VC Andrews,Maya Angelou,Bach,Bloch,Pearl S. Buck,Clancy, Taylor Caldwell,Arthur Hailey, Margaret Craven,HarrietBeecher, Meena Lee, Stowe,FrankMcCourt,Lisa Jackson,Lisa Scottoline,Lisa Jackson, Harper Lee,YOU GET MY POINT, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO CHOOSE
No comments:
Post a Comment