Thursday, December 17, 2015

Confusion among the masses

There is a Bible story from the old testament, cant quite remember the reference at the moment, but it is a story about the tower of babel. Well sometimes I have a tough time trying to figure out who can do what and how to do what, when it comes to this computer. Maybe my computer is the tower of Bable. 

I write books. I publish these books on iBooks and on Kindle (Amazon) I generally use Chrome as a web browser. I wrote a book WITS' END it is for sale on both iBooks and on Kindle.

I was looking at my book WITS' END online at Amazon Kindle, I noticed it had a nice workable Table of Contents. I wanted to see the meta data on this book so I could duplicate it for my other books which didnt seem to have workable Table of Contents.

I tried to open my source file for kindle, I could not. I tried to open it with ms word, I could not. Perhaps I can open it with Open office, or maybe scrivener.

No comments:

Post a Comment